Are you looking for a new drawing graphics tablet, and hoping not to break the bank? In the past, graphics tablets tended to be expensive and reserved only for people who could afford to splurge on a large investment. Today, however, graphics tablets are available in many different price points and styles. If you are looking for an affordable drawing tablet in 2016, you’re in luck! There are many great affordable models which are perfect for everyone from beginners to long time digital artists. Let’s take a closer look at a Wacom drawing graphics tablets which is very affordable.
Let’s take a closer look at the great features that the tablet offers:
- Draw Pack: the Draw Pack includes the unique Art Rage Lite sketching and drawing software, which is great for beginners or anyone looking to try someone knew; the pack also includes tutorials and a free photo print offer.
- Customizable keys: there are four customizable express keys that you can use to create shortcuts to certain functions, such as undo or copy and paste.
- Customizable set-up: are you right handed or left handed? You can set up the tablet for either right or left dominant hands, so there are no worries about needing a “left handed” tablet.
- Easy set-up: the set-up for this graphics tablet is easy and can be done with just a few clicks.
- Wireless (optional): if you want the tablet to be wireless, it is compatible with a Wacom wireless adapter kit, which will let you draw without worrying about cords.
- Battery-free pen: the pressure sensitive pen that comes with the tablet doesn’t need batteries, meaning you won’t be worrying about poor performance on a low battery or needing to buy expensive and easy to lose tiny batteries.
You don’t have to be limited to functions like undo or copy and paste on your customizable buttons. You can program them to do many different functions, including: redo (perfect for patterns); zoom in and zoom out; pan out or pan in; and hold pressure, for when you want more consistency with your work.
In addition, the pressure senility on the tablet pen can actually be adjusted to your personal preferences. If you prefer not to put a heavy amount of pressure, you can increase the sensitivity so that the pen responds to a lighter touch—and of course, conversely, you can decrease the sensitivity for when you want to use a heavier hand.
This Wacom drawing graphics tablet is a simple, easy-to-use, easy-to-set-up tablet that doesn’t offer many frills—but what it does offer is a simple, easy way to start drawing using a professional style tablet. It is one of the most affordable quality tablets on the market, and comes with the basic features you need to get started. If you are looking for an affordable graphics tablet that has all the basic features, this is a great option for you.