Nowadays, artists have the opportunity to enjoy their craft through a natural creative experience while working directly on the screen, thanks for interactive pen displays tablets and tablet styluses. With these tools, it will be easier to bring out the creativity of us. We can sketch and draw or edit digital photos on the screen directly. Anyone can showcase one’s talent with each single strokes of the interactive pen. Interactive pen display tablets have been used by 3D sculptors, animators, illustrators and designers. With the latest designing technology, we will enjoy our work even more.
Choose a Drawing Graphics Tablet with Display
When you try to find out the best drawing graphic tablet, you may consider Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display tablet. Wacom Cintiq has a large HD display measuring 13.3”, designed with a wide viewing angle and a mini display HDMI port adapter. It has 3 position display stand and made with lightweight, compact and comfortable design. The tilt sensitive Pro Pen can be used as a pencil, brush or marker. It can be easily set-up and has shortcut access and four time saving as well as customizable express keys and rocker ring.
Compare with other drawing graphic tablets with screen, Wacom Cintiq drawing tablet has its own pros and cons.
- It has the right size for your sketching and photo retouching needs. Compared to Intuos, this is wider and shorter. Hence, It is ideal for desktop use.
- It comes with a phenomenal accuracy. By employing 2-3 pixel brushes on the screen’s center, expect that your work will be 100% accurate.
- Comes with a satin-type finish.
- Has a great standard with its 1920 x 1080 screen resolution.
- Has out of the box color reproduction.
- Has very functional slim stand.
- Comes with pre-configured buttons
- The stylus is comfortable to use since it is somewhat similar to a regular pen in size.
- Speeds up your work. Its result is as fast as drawing on a paper with a marker. But with Wacom Cintiq Drawing Tablet, you have the opportunity to undo.
- A bit week cable attachment.
- The thick cable attached to the connector is very thick, giving it a resistance when moved.
- Error in its accuracy to track towards the edges. This results to a few pixels off.
- The tablet doesn’t have feet that will prevent it from skidding. Hence, it will move on you when placed in a sitting up position.
- Only have 5 buttons. More buttons are needed for your Photoshop tools.
When you are searching for the suitable drawing graphic tablet with screen, you can compare several tablets at once. If you want to have more options, you can check these 3 best drawing tablet with screen.